View Single Post
      09-05-2014, 07:22 PM   #10
Bigtop
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 G05 M50i

I had a 2011 E70 5.0i loaded and was getting ready to hand it in. I thought I would really want the RRS 5.0i Supercharged. I went and test drove one. I thought the interior was superior to the E70, the performance was about the same, I really could not tell the difference when putting my foot down in both. The RRS felt more like a truck than the E70.

I had not driven the F15 50i. I went to the dealership, sat in the smaller engined version and felt the interior slightly inferior to the RRS. The demo F15 model did not have much in upgrades. However, the technology in the F15 left the RRS way behind.

I decided to order a fully loaded F15 5.0i M Sport (only things I did not get are 3rd row seat, night vision, B&O sound system).

Quite simply a fully loaded F15 5.0i M Sport blows the RRS Supercharged out of the water. The performance is simply staggering compared to the E70 50i and RRS Supercharged. 4.3 secs 0-60mph!!! The handling with adaptive drive etc., way ahead of the RRS. With the Nappa leather everything and comfort seats, I think the interior of the F15 is better.

Where the RRS Supercharged will beat the F15 50i M Sport is offroad.
Appreciate 0