View Single Post
      03-16-2024, 08:21 PM   #1222
smdjshack
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 (F15)

Exclamation Rear suspension sagging

So, regularly, over the past 3 months, the rear suspension has been sagging. Air bags and lines have been checked for leaks, none. Replaced the desiccant in the pump, replaced the pressure relief solenoid (it was defective and stuck open). The sagging doesn't occur over night, sometimes it's when we come to a stop and the engine shuts off (eco). I've seen it go down on my Ring camera over a 5 minute period, first one side then the other. Once deflated, it either needs to sit for a while and reset or it will reset with removal of the fuse and sometimes the relay. The suspension can go for days, sometimes a week, without deflating. Are there any additional modules I should check? The rear position sensor arms are intact and the self leveling between the rear sensors and headlight sensors does work when the pump has to inflate the suspension. I'm concerned that either my battery is going down, some internal software issue is telling it to deflate or there's another module I'm missing in my troubleshooting. It's a 2018 X5 35i M Sport w/ 3rd row seats, 83,000 mile.
Appreciate 0