View Single Post
      12-30-2017, 04:10 PM   #20
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlmesq View Post
BTW, if Rossi retires and makes the move to NASCAR, I'd watch just to see the post race interviews.

All of the European riders sound the same: "Zee race, eet is very good. I am glad for my team and very happy that I make a good race. I make mistake in the first, but then I am able to poosh, poosh, poosh and I see that the victory is possible. Then I win and thees is very important for the championship, for sure!"

Nicky was great for breaking up the monotony with that Kentucky drawl: "I wanted to win this race for my daddy. All I could think of was that time me and my brothers wanted to race at Daytona, but the house needed a new roof and we didn't have enough money for both, so daddy put out a bunch of buckets to catch the rain and me and my brothers went racing at Daytona."
I hope Vale doesn't go into NASCAR. Every premier racer that has gone into that black hole has been sucked into oblivion. Just don't get why anyone thinks their career is going to be enhanced by having IROC...I mean....NASCAR on their resume.
Appreciate 0