View Single Post
      03-20-2019, 07:35 PM   #17
Speenybean
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 15’ Xdrive 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesh View Post
We need to replace the tires on my wife's 2014 X5 with upgraded 20" rims. She has Dunlop from the factory on the car now but we need to get new tires.

Our local dealership is offering 4 tires for the price of 3 with free installation. The tires all seem to be in the same ballpark of around $1350 - $1450 out the door.

We live in Austin, TX, so it is pretty much summer all year round.

Any strong guidance towards one set of tires or even steer clear of another would be helpful. Our choices are:

- Bridgestone Dueler H/P RFT
- Continental Sport Contact 5 SSR
- Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT DSST
- Pirelli PZero RFT

I believe the Continental and Pirelli are the only two from the dealer with road hazard warranty for first year and within 2/32 of tire tread.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesh View Post
We need to replace the tires on my wife's 2014 X5 with upgraded 20" rims. She has Dunlop from the factory on the car now but we need to get new tires.

Our local dealership is offering 4 tires for the price of 3 with free installation. The tires all seem to be in the same ballpark of around $1350 - $1450 out the door.

We live in Austin, TX, so it is pretty much summer all year round.

Any strong guidance towards one set of tires or even steer clear of another would be helpful. Our choices are:

- Bridgestone Dueler H/P RFT
- Continental Sport Contact 5 SSR
- Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT DSST
- Pirelli PZero RFT

I believe the Continental and Pirelli are the only two from the dealer with road hazard warranty for first year and within 2/32 of tire tread.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
I have the Bridgestone duehler Rft and they rise like absolute shit. Can't wait to change them
Appreciate 0