View Single Post
      11-26-2014, 06:55 AM   #8
watrob
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: MY2022 X5 M-Sport 45e White

Garage List
You want the 2VP, but the full version which has - Adaptive M Suspension, but it only comes on the (coming) X5M & the M50d only which is not available in the US.

The 50i does not have "Adaptive M suspension", it has Adaptive suspension package ‘Professional’, includes components of adaptive suspension packages „Comfort‟ and „Dynamic‟ as long as you don't have 3rd row seats. I think its coded as ZDH in the US or that was its old name.

It goes:-

2VM Adaptive suspension package 'Comfort'
2VP Adaptive suspension package 'Dynamic'
7SZ Adaptive suspension package Professional which is "Comfort & Dynamic" (old ZDH)

Then the full blown X5M & M50d get on top of 7SZ:-

"Adaptive M Suspension", on top.

Also the X5M & M50d come with different steering "M Servotronic" where as all the X5's including the 50i & optioned M-Sport options come with standard Servotronic power steering only, they just give you a M-Sport steering wheel.

And finally the X5M & M50d come with bigger brakes than on the other X5 variants, the X5M has different caliper's than the M50d also, although the rotors fairly close in size.

MY22 X5 M-Sport 45e White, 22"rims, Red Calipers, Ceramic Pads. Better off saying what it does not have and that's a B&O Audio System, otherwise all option boxes are ticked.

Last edited by watrob; 11-26-2014 at 07:39 AM..
Appreciate 0