05-25-2016, 07:19 PM   #20
toxic_bimmer
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod2448 View Post
Actually if you can live with the buttons its probably a great time to get one. Typically sales slump when the new model is coming and you can negotiate some pretty killer deals. On my E70 X5d I got @$13K off MSRP at least in part because the F15 was only a month or two away.
Agreed, but I want to check out the other models like GLC and Levante, back to back. Hopefully, but not guaranteed, there will be some leftover at Porsche dealers, however since Cayenne S or GTS are mostly ordered models it is going to be a hit or miss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knepsterd View Post
Why did you not include the jaguar pace
Frankly, Jag's F-Pace design is leaving me cold, but this is very subjective, and as a proof, motoring journalists are raving about it these days.

Disclaimer: the following is just my personal and very subjective opinion. I think that overall, since the technical differences across these two segments are marginal, the decision-making is mostly driven by the personal design preferences, brand loyalty, daily needs etc. Design-wise, I think Macan, GLE Coupe and Levante are the most interesting. GLC (and upcoming coupe) is almost there. But again, take it with a grain of salt, this is written by someone who picked X6 over sensible X5 (for the second time) and not very big on SUVs in general I just think that driving in the tristate area is more comfy in a tall riding vehicle. and people in the city tend to cut you less as opposed to when I had my MINI CS.
Appreciate 0