11-28-2020, 01:52 AM   #9
Infiniteflow
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M6GC SMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERFASTER View Post
bought my 17’ X5 xdrive36i M-Sport about a year ago with similar mileage and I’ve enjoyed the handling and performance. I would second the poster that said to save yourself some money and get one that’s depreciated a little more and get an extended warranty. This car is solid. Period.

You will love it!
Thanks for the info and the assurance! I am just in a weird situation due to needing to spend a certain amount on a vehicle for a tax deduction. I am getting a reasonable price for this particular finding IMO and the numbers are just working out for me.

One thing I found during the search for this car was it was very difficult to find one with the M-sports package, it was surprisingly not very common. the one I found was pretty loaded with many options including the M-sports package, the window sticker price was 75k originally.

I actually wanted to get a pre-owned X5M but couldn't convince my wife for the extra power/payment lol.. she was like "Is this car going to make the same noise as your M6? then there is no way I am getting it"

it's kinda funny how my wife doesn't even care to test-drive the car.. she didn't test drive her last two cars either I just brought them home.. and this time won't be any different yet she's very involved in selecting one..

Anyway, the car is in the trailer and should be here in SOCAL from NORCAL next week!

Thanks for everyone's input
Appreciate 0