View Single Post
      05-09-2014, 03:49 PM   #354
F15X5
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhiku View Post
I PM him yesterday and asked about his CA info. He took my info and promised to fwd my info to his CA.

Not sure why he is reluctant to pass on his CA info and help fellow members? May be it's his special deal or something.
I reached out to my CA for everyone that has PM'd me. He has not got back to me yet, maybe he is off.

I hope everyone understands. I don't want to spread his name around all the forums and everyone just assumes they call him and will get the same deal I did. It took me almost 4 weeks of negotiations and pricing out the X5 with 5 or more dealers in NJ and NY and also with a few lease brokers in NYC. A lot of time and work back and forth. Like I told everyone, I will reach out to him (which i did) and if he gives me the go ahead, I will spread his name and number all over the internet.... LOL.

I buy a new BMW every 2 years or so, so I try to find a good CA that can be my "go to" when i need him. It's been very difficult to find one as either they move on to Mercedez or another dealership, or I move further away.
Appreciate 0