First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5M Azurite on Nutmeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal BMW Driver View Post
Congrats!
That is an awesome build.
I am in the market for a 2014 x5 myself.
I am also in SoCal and the best offer I have received so far is $1,500 over invoice minus the $1,000 loyalty credit. I am ready to place an order but I will need $1,000 over invoice or less knowing that I will get my car in 2 months plus from now.
I have tried Crevier and had a very bad experience. I actually have had the best luck with Riverside BMW, McKenna BMW and Shelly BMW.
Got any dealership recommendation?
Hey man - yeah Crevier, Irvine and Sterling BMW - they wouldn't work with me at all - I ended up at Shelly BMW. I'm in Costa Mesa so I will have to drive up to Buena Park when the X5 finally arrives (early 2014)... but no big deal. I also had a positive experience with BMW of Riverside. Another SoCal member here (Zipforia) is in Chino Hills and is working with BMW of Ontario. Depending on where you are those are probably the best local dealer choices. If you would like, PM me and I will get your name over to the person I have been working with at Shelly to see if they can get you where you want to be with price. This is my first BMW so no loyalty credit for me unfortunately.
Appreciate 0