View Single Post
      01-16-2015, 04:30 PM   #49
greentrbo95gst
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by paicapo View Post
Contacted racechip Germany today to get some clarification about settings vs fuel system etc., they replied that every setting on racechip will work in the tolerance of the car, that includes the highest setting witch i have tough logical for some time now. Also told them about the good promo they been getting here on bimmerpost and voila a couple of hours later they have a rep here on the forum posting on about every tread involving racechip of course it’s good to have them represented here if need of assistance.

Furthermore I opted the setting on my racechip to F/4 to boost fuel delivery while maintaining full monitoring of catalytic temp, oil temp, kpa/bar on turbo, dpf temp and other related settings, there was no abnormal numbers and the car works fine and are even a little bit stronger in higher speed and yesterday.
I’m probably going to set the highest setting on both S1 and S2 that is possible in the near couple of days to see how it works. In regards of the risk of overheating the catalytic converter i think that is impossible whit a piggyback tune, i used to run my e92 m3 whit stock exhaust and the ESS supercharger kit 575 hp on the car whit 600+ hp total and never had one little problem whit the catalytic overheated.

So the setting I’m going to test out is 9/9 on the chip but i doubt the car is going to turn into an aventador but maybe some minor gains can still be possible