View Single Post
      01-19-2017, 07:58 PM   #3074
SAshraf7
Registered
Rep
Drives: X5 2017

Hello everyone.
This has been a great website and has been very helpful.

I have just purchased 2017 X5 with M Sport package.

I have coded a few things without any problems.

I am trying to code video in motion and have followed all of the settings in the cheat sheet. However it does not seem to have made a difference when the car it's driving over 2 miles an hour. The closest I have found some way of getting this done is h**p://naviks.com/i-24075600-2017-bmw-x5-x5m-f15-f85-idrive-5-0-video-in-motion-bypasstv-free-dvd.html (I don't know if this is real and if it works)

Are there any new coding options for the 2017 models in regards to video in motion?

Also, I coded the surround view to be enabled at any driving speed based on the cheat sheet. It works fine but it does go away after a few seconds at higher speeds. Is there another setting that can be used to enable it for a longer period of time?

While doing research, it seems that a lot of people caution to not to code any guess work (which I agree). However I have also seen people recommending "try it, if it doesn't work then change it back"

Can the car get damaged (where you have to flash it back) by trying settings? Can you always easily revert it back? (I did make backup of the original CAFD files)

Last question, is there a service manual available for the vehicle?
Appreciate 0