Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffrey View Post
I'll post some pictures when I can, but here where I am at with my M-Performance upgrades my my 2018 Space Grey M50i

1. M-Performance floor mats, stem covers and license plate holders (easy stuff)
2. M-Performance brakes (big difference)

Ordered the following with my dealer, should be done in 2 weeks (just cosmetics)

3.M-Performance front splitter (carbon)
4.M-Performance rear spoiler (carbon), rear diffuser does not work with trailer hitch and I have that on mine.
5. M-Performance mirror caps (carbon)
6. M-Performance interior kit (carbon), replaces my piano black trim on dashboard and doors, but I'll leave it in the center stack
7. M-Performance shifter (carbon)

Under consideration - M-Performance exhaust (I need it to be close to stock level sound in Comfort mode) and M-Performance steering (not sure how much I will miss heated steering).

Other non M-Perf upgrades,

8. Recently upgraded my B&O non-center speakers with Focal Inside (noticeable improvement).

Also replaced my M-Sport dead pedal with the M-Performance version. Mine was scratched up, so the upgrade looks both nice and matches the M-P floor mats.

Strange as it may seem, The M-Performance CF trim would go well with the black Dakota leather, which has a more sporty look than the Merino leather on mine. O, we'll…
Great list of upgrades. If you're taking it to this level, why not buy the X5M knee pads? Huge upgrade, and looks great paired with the M Performance CF interior trim. Even Piano Black trim on the center console will not compare to the leather X5M knee pads. Not to mention 2017/2018 knee pads have the contrast stitching to match the seats... it looks awesome.

You mention ///M Performance exhaust, but you have a 50i right? MPE is for 35i only.
Yeah. I guess the M P exhaust is out. It showed up as fits my 50i on BMW site, but reading the document it looks like it is out.

Also, I don't think the dealer will do the X5 knee pads - I considered it. The one issue, is that mine is with the brown individual merino leather that wasn't available on the X5. But I definitely thought about the X5 knee pad. LOL.
Appreciate 0