Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 xDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCA View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marky Mark View Post
I recently got the BimmerCode iPhone app and the vGate 2 wifi adapter, I am eager to try it out but will not have the opportunity to do so anytime soon...

Marky Mark, have you coded yet? If so, how was your experience and what features did you code?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCA View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marky Mark View Post
I recently got the BimmerCode iPhone app and the vGate 2 wifi adapter, I am eager to try it out but will not have the opportunity to do so anytime soon...

Marky Mark, have you coded yet? If so, how was your experience and what features did you code?

Yes, I coded my mirrors to automatically open/close, the navy and radio to turn off once you open the door, I can open close the doors, windows sunroof from either the door handle, or the key fob

I got the windows to stop rolling up if the door gets opened (front or rear)

I got rid of the warning disclaimers, reset the seatbelt chime from 100 seconds to 30, enabled fog lamps to stay on with high beams, or just the parking lights, I adjusted the brightness of the daytime driving lights (front and rear) I can open/ close the tailgate from the switch inside or via the fob (and even stop it in the middle of it if has a possibility of hitting a garage ceiling, video in motion, video from USB playback, changes the colors of the interior LED lights, enabled the door handle lights to turn on in reverse (for more viability at night while backing up).

I got the TPMS to also measure tire temperature as well as pressure...

I enabled the lane departure warning to be on all the time, as well as the proximity sensors.

I could even change the sound of the car alarm to euro or British sounds as opposed to USA

And those are just the presets! There is an expert mode to code additional features.

There are also a bunch of other presets, but I have 3 keys, and it was getting late, apparently, you have to have only one key in the car at a time, but it's well worth the headache.

I still have some other things I want to program as well, like and easy entry/exit driver's seat, and the temperature of the heated/vented seats.

Tons of options, and most are presets! I also enabled the adaptive headlights.

Make sure you also download the free BimmerLink app (from the same guy) to clear out any fault codes.

Once that's done, it kicks ass!

Best part is, it saves backups of everything you did so you can always revert back to stock, and if you use it in another vehicle, it separates the changes based on vin#, so you can code as many cars as you'd like!
MPPK+MPE, Premium Package, xLine, Driver Assistance Plus, Driver Assistance Package, Lighting Package, Luxury Seating Package, Cold Weather Package, Night Vision w/Pedestrian Detection, ACC Stop& Go + Active Driving Assistant, harmon/kardon Surround Sound System, Space-Saver Spare, 4-Zone Automatic Climate Control, Poplar Wood Trim, towing package
Appreciate 1
Almaretto2374.00