View Single Post
      07-22-2014, 03:39 AM   #88
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armen383 View Post
Thanks a ton, opasha! I'll keep the engine running then. The cable is due for delivery today so I'm good to go r33's cheat sheet is indeed helpful, I've also downloaded lots of e-sys FAQs with screenshots/etc. plus cheat sheets for various Fxx and couldn't help but notice that the coding stuff is either exactly the same across the range or very, very similar. Plus I found this BMW CAFD ID's cheat sheet which should help me navigate and easily locate the CAFD in which to locate the HU_NBT/etc. (kinda makes no sense to load all if you're not coding them, right?)

Only one question left on the table... How to code the Auto Start-Stop function to start as last used (i.e. disabled in my case ))? Found these in pre-LCI F10 (standard in LCI) cheat sheet:

For last used: CAS => 3000 => TC_MSA_MEMORY => aktiv
For always off: CAS => 3000 => TC_MSA_DEFAULT_OFF => aktiv

Is it the same in the F15?
You're most welcome, my friend . Thanks for the CAFD sheet. I'll be using that as well when I re-code my car when it returns either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Funny you mention Auto Start-Stop. I actually found the same codes you wrote. From what I remember, CAS is BDC_body on the F15. However, I will double check when I load everything up. I'll post back everything up when I code it. I was going to do Default Off as I had chosen before when golovan remotely coded for me.

Also, here's the F25 cheat sheet that I also found useful since we are using F25 as our target vehicle: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FTE9MS3c#gid=0

@r33, is CAS in BDC_body? Thanks.