Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russmov View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russmov View Post
Would it set off any codes if it was leaking or tell me there's a malfunction?
If it's leaking slowly there won't be any codes, it'll just be the visual tells like you said found your airbags deflated overnight. If you park the car for say a month or two, then it's normal for the airbags to be deflated slightly. If it totally deflates overnight that is abnormal.

If the air compressor fails you'll get a drivetrain malfunction. Might get lucky and it'll just be a blown fuse. Unlucky will mean compressor motor failure.
Hopefully if any of that happens it will be covered under my extended warranty. 🤞🏻 it was just a one off fluke. If it's down again Tomorrow I'll take it in.
Thanks
Don't hold your breath. Suspension components aren't covered under extended warranty as they're considered wear parts. But idk what warranty you have. I know none of the bmw ones do.

Also arnott makes replacement bags and sells on eBay for like $120 a pop. BMW wants $300 a piece and that's discounted on wholesale. There's a thread showing how to do yourself. Not hard and maybe 2-3 hours of work.
I have a third party one, I should get out my paper work and take a look
Bet it's arnott. 🤘

If I bought them again I'd probably go with the X5M ones as I'm lowered and this would allow me lower rear without being too bouncy. Basically just a smaller bladder that when full and stiff sits lower.
Do they fit the same? Or only if you are lowered?
They will fit the same but they will lower the rear m just like the M.

Arnott is direct replacement for F15
I'll take a look at them. If I buy the regular ones locally they are 245 Canadian a piece. I looked at rock auto, even with shipping comes out to 370 for both. I may go that route if I need them.
Arnott is currently $280 for both on Prime.
I just looked, not finding them on the Canadian site. Must only be for the U.S
Try from arnott directly.

Arnott A-2642 Set of 2 Rear Left and Right Air Springs for BMW X5 & X6 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FKP2VP4..._Ak9mCbT74STK0
Are they the same from the E70 to the F15?
Appreciate 0