DocOct
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: G05 X5 - F15 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ara_yaz View Post
Hey all,

My sunroof stopped working today! I opened it for the first time since last summer and it opened and shut completely with no issues. I also opened the vent part but after I closed the vent position, it stopped working completely. I hope it's fully closed and water tight as we're supposed to get rain tomorrow. I ran the garden hose over the sunroof seals and then checked for leaks but didn't feel any water on my hand. However, when I stuffed a paper towel in the back corner, I noticed a drop of water on it.

I'm really hoping it's just a blown fuse but I can't find the fuse as I don't have the fuse chart!

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to which fuse it is...or is there another issue it could be?

Any help would be appreciate.

Thanks
I bet it isn’t a fuse. There is a reset procedure that you can run if you google it. Mine did this a couple of years ago. We took it in and there was a module that was not communicating properly. Other people have simply unhooked the battery for a few minutes to reset it. My money is not on the fuse.
Appreciate 0