Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by -c- View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by -c- View Post
Fantastic!

Any chance to use the fuse box in the engine bay? lol. Or make a 20amp fuse box with the power block in the engine bay?

Sorry was trying to save tearing the interior apart!

But this is very helpful!

So the left light attaches to the engine bay power block and the right headlight the wire gets routed through the vehicle and attached to the rear fuse box location?

Thanks again!

Christian !
Neither go to the engine bay, they are both wired into the cabin, the front power distribution is under your glovebox. Once you get both wires in you really don't have to do much to just squeeze it under the trim through to the back of the car, it's much easier working in the rear versus under the glove box.
You could probably wire it in the engine bay, not entirely sure - at least that wasn't the way I wired it, when I did mine I wanted it as OEM-like as I could get it.
Totally get it on the OEM execution. I was just thinking if I ever wanted to sell and return it back to stock easily to save the buyers a headache if they ever had an issue down the road and wondered why the dealership screwed up their car !!! Lol.

But I'll do the proper way regardless.

So your saying one wire goes to the glove box fuse panel and the other to the rear of the vehicle?

Just want to make Sure!

Thanks again for your help this is great!

Yep just looked it up. Totally get you now.

https://knigaproavto.ru/shemy/en/bmw...x-diagram.html

Here's a link to the fuse box layout!
So any tricks to run the wires from the engine bay to the inside without tearing things up?
Appreciate 0