04-27-2024, 04:30 PM   #161
SaNGRia
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI E93 M3 + F85 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpingu View Post
Not sure if you or I don’t get it.
F48 was never released with radar and it has an SAS ECU which is connected on S-can with KAFAS. Most of the DSC parameters(F15) are stored in SAS Ecu but not all.

Either way I cannot calculate the VO because radar never existed on F48. So I have to manually FDL code all parameters, but first I need to know how to make it talk.

If I can get the coding parameters sorted out, then I can see if I get an error because of missing radar.

If you happen to have a list of FDL parameters between radar and non-radar that would also be very helpful. Yeah I was thinking to leave it instead of flashing once I get my hands on one.
F85 never introduced with any Driving Assist feature. None of the F series M cars came with Driving Assist. Therefore, ISTA suggests to remove the ACC on its TAL calculate : )

As long as you have a parking assist you are good to go with SAS and DSC. If you can not add the 5AT and 5AR it will be hard to determine each parameter in each ecu.

I do not have the non acc values anymore since i am on my new laptop with all new ESYS. But i can remote code the system for you if you are interested.
, F85 ACC Retrofit
Appreciate 0