04-19-2014, 09:48 AM   #14
1230vani
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 40i LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron in Denver
Thanks for all of the input. I managed to find a 35d with DHP that was available to test drive. The roads around the dealer weren't necessarily the best for trying it out, but I have to say I didn't notice a huge difference over the base suspension. Will keep it in mind, but at this point I am leaning toward saving the $4500. Will likely pester you all with more questions soon! Thanks!

Aaron In Denver
Get it! i cheaped out bcs i pretty much loaded my car and this seemed like a lot extra, thought m suspension would suffice. m suspension is ok but i caught myself missing the old x6 i had for driving pleasure. it had torque vectoring and felt more confident with the car (even without adaptive drive). find current f15 a bit dull to drive, lots of gadgets i have but the real driving pleasure of an x6 i miss (a bit dated interrior i do not miss that much). it is a shame DHP is a costly option but it is a great option. short test drives with dealers cars are very helpful but when you own a car an excitement level drops after few thousand kilometres, than you really see what you could have ordered differently. if i have to be honest with myself which at times is not easy i should have ditched full LED and B&O sound and get DHP & sunroof (extra 2k in Europe) and HK sound.
Appreciate 0