01-28-2015, 10:45 AM   #50
cy07
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 50i 2016 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkakonn View Post
The wheels should be done at forgestar any day now, then I will need to take it to get powder coated, realistically probably another 3-4 weeks before I have them mounted on the car =[

I was almost going to do that, but have the top gloss black, I was worried about the same area and it not looking quite right so I decided not to.

Thanks Ben! I will probably have it painted, the shop tried wrapping one of the rails and it just didn't come out quite right so they removed it.

Thanks! I will leave definitely leave it de-badged, I think it looks so much cleaner that way. I had them wrap the rear reflectors so for now I will leave them the way they are I will have some better photo up for you guys tomorrow morning!
Hey Kkakonn

Congrats on the speedy and awesome wrapping. The car looks stealthy and still elegant. A few inputs from me.

I wouldn't leave the car debadged, for some reason everyone just assume you have a 35i instead. The badges are already small anyway, they add a nice touch to the side door.(unlike the big X5 in the rear lid)

I think the rear reflectors should remain red to add a contrast to the rear bumper. Unlike Xline, the M sport has entire bumper painted in one color, so a little other color looks good!

Grats again! just my 2cent! =)
Appreciate 1