View Single Post
      09-26-2017, 02:24 PM   #3
Bob@BPC
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i Sport Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj71109 View Post
That?s very good gains! I hadn?t heard of you guys till now, thanks for posting here. I used to have a Audi A6 TDI and also Passat TDI that we?re both deleted.

What gains do you see with the DPF delete?

Is the tune remote or do I need to send in my ECU?
We've been around in the E90/E70 diesel scene for sometime. We were the first US shop to do hybrid turbos / meth setups & break both the 400rwhp & 500rwhp on the M57 US Spec diesel.

We are still in the R&D phase of our N57 downpipe dev right now, we have made a few one off pipes for customers here in our area. I'll have more detail on that later, but we do have a stage 2 software ready to go. I've attached the dyno below.

As for tuning, yes we offer remote tuning. You need to ship your DDE in for the first flash and unlock. Once this is done, we will have a handheld flashing tool coming out later this year for OBDII flash updates

We are also the only US shop that has decoded the EDC17CP76 DDE in the late 15 - 17 US Diesels and offer an off road stage 2 tune as well.

EDIT: one last thing, we do have a hybrid turbo option as well for the N57

If you have anymore questions, please email our diesel performance writer Randall: Randall@bimmerperformancecenter.com
Attached Images

Appreciate 0