View Single Post
      02-27-2023, 11:57 PM   #251
travellingkiwi
Rep
Drives: f15 e87 fireblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_594 View Post
No obvious issues so far. It doesn't seem like I've lost any obvious range with the EV battery. Maybe 10% at most?

I would say we have probably averaged 1 charge/discharge cycle of the battery in the time we have owned it.
1? In 4 years? or 1 per day?

I have a 2017 40e. Originally a Japanese vehicle, I bought is in Auckland in Dec '22 with 77k km on it.

Now up to 82k km and yes it's lovely, although it's an elegance and not an MSport. The comfort seats & comfort access with surround cameras (Spec'ed by the original owner) almost make up for it

I charge mine every evening, for free courtesy of the local power company free power from 21:00 to 23:59 daily.

What I would really like is upgraded batteries... As would everyone who has one I guess. Oh, and a better display of WTF it's doing... I want to see battery %'ge, range on batter, range on petrol, etc all at once in the dashboard display. Not some vague single parameter at a time like the person who thinks capacitive touch is better than physical buttons when driving... person...
Appreciate 0