11-04-2021, 10:31 AM   #108
M302_imola
Major
Rep
Drives: '15 X5 35i Xdrive Mineral Whit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhk527 View Post
11/3/21

Not a whole lot of exciting updates. M-Style Mirror Caps, and the Blue headlight/Yellow fog light Lamin-X kit went on today. Coby Wheel still in production. She goes under the knife tomorrow morning for Gearbox fluid/filter service, front/rear diff fluid change, Motul oil change and cleaning the air filter on the AFE airbox at 41,7xx miles.

Flares and possibly a downpipe will be winter projects. Color match the flares?
Looks great bro! I did the Lamin-x yellow fog covers. Funny how the most inexpensive mods get the most attention. I think mine being weight the yellow pops out and thus the comments. Yours is the first I've seen the blue tint on the headlights. I actually like it with your application. Isn't prying the OEM mirror covers off fun? I kept thinking I was going to break something as it took more force than I thought. Somehow, got away unscaved though. U running MHD transmission tune? Still on RC piggyback? I know you hinted about going with a flash tune. I'm still really impressed with my BM3 stage 2 tune and even the "free" tranny flash they offer dramatically increases the quickness and clamping power of the shifts when in sport manual tranny mode.
Appreciate 0