United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by onfireX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33_RGSport View Post
Wow, nice.
Must also be nice to have access to long straight back road where you can do that anyday.
I tried to do before and after run on my G30 and couldn't find any quiet area nearby.
That's true. No houses, etc. Country road and fields.

Funny story: Was so used to the isolation, one day I made multiple hits with Vbox, Dashcommand and RaceChip to get the peak boost I wanted.

Went home and ate lunch.

Went back to confirm the D setting and peak boost. Hit 120, started coasting since a long sweeping curve is at the end....went through the curve and there were 12 State Trooper cars, dogs, Swat teams, etc outside in the field doing drills. They heard it all but could not see me coming down the straight......hit eff mode and they all watched me putter by.....didn't go back for a week.
Hahaha.
That's what I'm talking about.
I don't mind paying for the ticket if I can get all day run.
The thing is, the hassle on traffic school (if I am allowed), otherwise I will be paying higher insurance for the next few years, which ended up costing more than the ticket itself.
I also don't mine going to the track, but I don't like drag racing and the closest is only 1/8 and crowded with american cars.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 1
onfireX53619.50