Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEM-S4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEM-S4 View Post
Fletcher Jones are a bunch of scumbags. I once had Audi NA launch an inquiry there that resulted in major disciplinary actions.
Wow that sounds fun! Mind sharing? Bit that I'd do business there I have one closer to me that's an APR dealer they just have no allocations.

Funny thing is the two Nardo gray they listed online initially he told me customer ordered vehicles waiting delivery can't drive em can't touch em (over the phone) and the salesman calls me yesterday staying oh yeah it's available today come on down. So yeah like I stated in the title sensing the little bit of b.s. From the start. I guess with anything new and hot it's to be expected.
This was a while ago when I was looking for an Allroad. The sales manager told me they could not discuss specific pricing without first obtaining a credit app and a non refundable $2k deposit. Who the hell does that?

I emailed Audi NA on a Saturday morning to complain and was called later that day. They were livid.
Wow that's a bunch of crap. Don't get me wrong I've seen bad brand sales representation all around for all brands. But the silly things you just mentioned 2k despot is just silly stupid.

All in all just makes it harder for me to walk away from bmw especially that I have a phenomenal relationship with my dealership for almost 10 years now.
+1 I'd basically have to get a free car elsewhere to leave BMW. My dealer is amazing and corporate has repeatedly bent over backwards to help me. A $60k car rarely merits senior level attention but when I made some calls to try and get his ordered car expedited before starting chemo again they stopped at nothing to help. Literally folks who were top 10 people in all of BMW worldwide were actively helping me.
Wow man seriously hard amazing. I've had nothing but amazing exteriors as well with my dealer and we're working on a euro delivery plan now.
I hope all goes well with the therapy and may that 60k machine be the majority of the therapy that you'll need in the twisties .
Speedy recovery friend.