P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purecraftgerman View Post
Congratulations,
The X5 is very nice enjoy it.
Who is the beautiful girl dressed in black that uncovers the X5?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWMN1971 View Post
+1 Who is the beautiful girl inside the car? When I took delivery of my 2008 X5 there was a type of PR woman in the dealer that would go trough all the details of the new car with you. OMG!!! Even coming from a previous X5 I told her I had no clue about the car and wanted her to show me all the new features Now all they care is to make sure you take the car out of their lot asap. Good old times!!! I guess I will have to take delivery in the Netherlands next time
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisny View Post
I feel robbed! When my cousin picked up his wife's X1, it was covered in a velvet blanket with a bow and a plaque with her name on it. You get a cover and an attractive CA or whoever she is unwrapping the car and giving the demo.

I got none of these things lol.

Congrats though, beautiful truck too
Thanks all. The girl you see in the pics was indeed the CA. She did a fantastic job of explaining all the new gadgets of the F15 that we did not have in our E70s. Frankly, I learned a thing or two about my own E70 that I didn't even know yet due to her in-depth tutorial!

Funny story: when my wife bought her 135i, she had about 3 different CAs trying to fully explain the car to her. No surprise as she's 5'9" and blonde
Appreciate 0