Drives: 2014 F15 X5 xDrive35i

Garage List
2014 BMW X5  [0.00]
2011 Audi A5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by X5Jouster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre13 View Post
Sorry to resurrect an old thread. But has anyone found a solution to this? This is exactly my problem in my F15 but I can't find any information on a solution. I've taken my car into the dealer two times and each time they've told me that it is functioning like it should. I told them my 528i xDrive loaner they gave me cools the cabin in 3-5 min on 72F setting.
no offense but that is not a valid argument, the cabin size without the extra headroom/open trunk/total interior air volume.....

i also believe the air was satisfactory in the 5 series but my X5 was never able to keep up in this heat we have right now in FL....

BTW, sold my BMW for a 2016 JKU Rubicon and finishing the build(in essence its never done) im totally happy with the air. Jeep wranglers AC system Pushes REALLY HOT air for when the doors are off, and pushes ALOT of only "cool" air. totally works with the doors off, but it sweats, and its just not as cold as a Japanese car.

and yes, the wrangler is black on black, with a partial soft top. same experience on cooldown as with the BMW....maybe better.
No offense taken. Just something I wanted to point out to them as they've told me twice nothing is wrong. I agree that the Japanese cars have better systems as my Acura MDX has always served me well with cool air. For Mercedes the ML, GL, and even the G class has a far better system, in what I've experienced. Congrats on your new purchase. I'm not sure if this is a European car thing or not. Or maybe I'm just disappointed as this is my only issue with my car.
Appreciate 0