E92M77
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92M, AM V8V, W212 E63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
Don't be so quick to judge guys...

That's my car and no it's not a dick move. The lot was far from being full and if you paid attention to the parking lines the spot directly next to my driver side doesn't have a a full line aka not a parking spot which was why I moved all the way over for the MDX that was to my right. The horizontal line infront of my wheel stops under my car. The spot directly in front of my car (Durango) was my brother in laws car and we both picked those spots on purpose. Next to the Durango on the passenger side was a cement block which isn't a spot. Originally I was going to park all the way in the back where there were tons of open spots but my brother in law told me to move it there since nobody could park next to me to my left. Could a car park in the area next to me? Maybe a tiny car could fit but should someone? No.

I agree parking like a dick will get unwanted attention but I'm also not going to let some lazy ass squeeze next to me and the Gti when it's not even spot according to the lines and the amount of space between us.

Alan
Quote:
Could a car park in the area next to me? Maybe a tiny car could fit but should someone? No.
Alan
That's weird, a 3 series did today and it fit just fine. In fact, that space is bigger than the rest of the parking spots in this lot.

Quote:
I agree parking like a dick will get unwanted attention but I'm also not going to let some lazy ass squeeze next to me and the Gti when it's not even spot
Alan
Looks like a huge spot to me alan, everyone else in this parking lot was using one space without issue. Since when is somebody a "Lazy Ass" for parking between two cars?

Last edited by E92M77; 08-25-2015 at 03:05 PM..
Appreciate 0