mephiska
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmnc02 View Post
PlayTookies had some time last night to confirm the last detail (he has really put a lot of time and effort into this), so below is the revised version of the PDF with the anti-dazzle coding.

A few remarks:
  • There are no changes in the coding for vehicles with the LHM ECUs (production date before July 1, 2015): the only changes are for vehicles with the newer FLE ECUs.
  • There are a total of 101 () parameters that need to be FDL coded in each FLE: nevertheless, FDL coding is fairly quick, since each of the parameters listed in Appendix 2 (with only one exception) need to be changed to the same "F015Wert" value. I will also mention a shortcut for coding this in the next post.
  • If you want to FDL code this, make sure you are using E-Sys Launcher v2.5 or newer, as otherwise the "F015Wert" value will not appear for some of the parameters listed in Appendix 2.
Thanks again for your help getting NGHB working in my M3.

I told my boss once I figured out how to do it on my car that I'd code his X5 M to enable it for him. His is a pre-July 2015 car.

I've read through this whole thread, and it looks like the instructions in your PDF are basically identical to the F80 that I followed. The instructions say to VO code "BDC_BODY, either FLA or KAFAS (whichever is present), both TMS and both LHM."

Earlier in this thread it sounded like you needed to VO code ALL ECUs except the DME for this to work. I assume that's not the case anymore and you guys have found that you only need to VO code the ECUs that are outlined in your PDF?