View Single Post
      09-19-2016, 02:18 PM   #497
maxemus
Private
Rep
Drives: x5m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
Saving 2K USD is a no brainer to me. If you've done any car modding in the past installing these parts is a breeze. I DIY everything in one afternoon and that was taking my time. Just read through my DIY post and which also has the official bmw instructions in there somewhere. One thing you may want to consider is use betalink for your install instead of the 3M tape that i used. I never had issues with mine but another member said his front spoiler ripped off the car after driving over 100mph for a decent amount of time.

BMW designed these parts very well and they all fit like a glove. Everything has a template for you to follow so its hard to mess up. The rear diffuser and front spoiler has guiding tabs for you so you can't mis-align the parts. The rear flaps comes with a paper template where you line it up to existing screws under the bumper so you know exactly where the new holes needs to be drilled.

One thing i would caution is the side skirt decal. Its not as easy it as seems. I've worked with vinyl wrapping cars before so it wasn't a problem for me but if you've never wrapped anything before its not a easy piece to start with.

hello,
i Dm'd you...
i need your opinion if you could oblige.

I'm interested in the eisenmann exhaust for my 2016 x5m. I purchased the dinan but that was totally useless and a waste of time. looked good though.

I wanted your opinion on the exhaust and if its worth the money.

I appreciate your time.

best.
Appreciate 0