03-24-2024, 11:04 PM   #11
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1er_vert View Post
How do I select FM stations, via the rotary dial?
There’s multiple ways…but the simplest is just like explained early on in this thread except select FM instead of PRESETS. Simply press the RADIO button next to the iDrive controller knob and select FM. This will put the system in the FM radio band mode. This will also allow you to use the scroll dial on the steering wheel since it is the current selection. The MODE button near the scroll dial will allow you to switch between the current iDrive selection and the previous selection. So if you were playing a CD or using Bluetooth or music from a USB thumb drive prior to selecting FM radio…pressing the MODE buttons will switch between the last two selections.

If you listen to several radio bands (AM, FM, and Satellite)…you can save the stations you listen to the most…to PRESETS and save them in the order you’re most likely to listen (you can mix between the bands in any order). Once saved to PRESETS…you can then save all of those PRESETS to one of the 1-8 programmable buttons. That way you can quickly go to your PRESETS with the press of 1 button instead of having to select the RADIO button, then scroll to presets or any of the other radio bands.

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.

Last edited by Qsilver7; 03-24-2024 at 11:34 PM..
Appreciate 0