View Single Post
      10-10-2019, 12:13 AM   #164
donut_boi
Major
Rep
Drives: 2015 F85 X5M DGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconoclast View Post
I love the exhaust the but my only complaints with it are the tips are one size too small and they hang too low not filling out the rear diffuser. If there is a solution for this please share.
So did a little bit of research and found shorter rubber exhaust hangers that I bought from Amazon that worked very well. Raised up the exhaust tips about 20mm without any of the exhaust components hitting the heat shield. It now sits very similar to Alan I. set up.

Overall, it reduced the gap and very happy with how the tips sit with the diffuser. Below is the amazon link to the hangers:

Autobahn88 Universal Exhaust Muffler Hanger Bushing, 2 Holes, 10mm (0.4") Hole Size, fits for Honda, Mazda, Subaru - Yellow https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LOPWIM2..._MQRNDb99VF4JG

Exhaust was very easy, support the exhaust with a floor jack, remove the two bolts for the hanger mount and then replace the rubber hanger, install back the hanger mount with the two bolts and then repeat for the other side. Total time it took for me to replace the rubber hangers was 30 minutes.

Hope this helps iconoclast and for everyone else with Dinan exhaust.
Appreciate 2
baliano287.50
cncmastr1590.00