Rep
Drives: 2010 bmw e60

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325er
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheNightKitchen
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325er
X1,2,3,4,5,6......can't wait for the X7,8,9 and especially the X10!!!! And hopefully they have the exact same two motors as every other model!!!
Just want to know, what battle are you hoping to win?

I think you guys should wave that white flag! Not taking shots at you either.
?? Voicing an opinion is a battle? Don't like the company's approach and direction. Not a battle. Couldn't care less I'm not a shareholder nor will I ever purchase one of those consumer grade models again. The only BMW that exists today for me is the M3/4.
A purist? I mean seriously! Why are you a member on the forum! Segmentation? All brands tap into this! Think about it, even Lamborghini is trying to make an SUV!! Its called growth and all brands do it. If they don't then they will not to exist. In todays market and in all business fields, you have to be able to constantly adapt, innovate and be able to change. I praise BMW currently from a design perspective they are doing a tremendous job and let's not talk about the many technological advancements the cars have. I mean I'm not trying to bash you but don't bash the brand, you drive it let alone spend time on this forum reading about it... I do agree with you though M3/4 are amazing! But I would say best M car is the E30!!!and that my friend was not a great looking car at the time...
Appreciate 0