View Single Post
      07-27-2014, 03:41 PM   #92
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF_E60 View Post
Sorry to hear about your troubles with your F15, I've been running the same chip you have for 4 months now with no issues. I know 3 other owners that have been running this same chip with no problems. Do you think possibly it was a bad install at all though? I'm no marketing expert but it doesn't help you calling RaceChip garbage and then try to resell their RaceChips on here.
Thank you, @SF_E60. You're right. I shouldn't have called them a garbage company. I retract that statement. I just had a bad experience and the chip didn't seem to play well with my car. I had my doubts on the install too when the first drivetrain malfunction occurred, so I made him open it up and double check everything, and it was done correctly; this is why it was very confusing in regards to the errors. I don't want to sell it for so cheap because I didn't even get to use it at all and everything is in mint condition. I wish I could have used the chip and actually gotten the performance benefits out of it like you and others have, but I don't want to risk another malfunction. That whole process was a big headache/complete waste of time.