Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawks
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_alnimah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeno
If I am reading your numbers correctly, I am not sure how well you will be able to see when driving at night.

The screens on the rear windows help. Also the BMW sun shade is sturdy and I find it essential when temps hit 90 and above.
Ohhh I forgot to mention that % is how dark the tint is, so 5% lets in 95% of the Light and 10% lets in 90% etc...
It's reversed in the U.S. 5% tiny is VERY dark one only allows 5% of light through the windows bum assuming that's where the confusion came from. I've never had tint that light but I know clear heat rejecting tint exists because it's used in commercial buildings. As long as it has a good heat rejection (no matter how clear it is) you should be fine.
Aha, But if I did opt for my original Plan which is 5% (95% US) for Windscreens and 10% (90% US) for Front Sides and 30% (70% US) for Rear Windows, would the combination look Good with my Car? It's In Black Sapphire as I mentioned Before so it's pretty much a Heat Sucker... I'm worried it would look unmatched and ruin the Look of the Car...
Appreciate 0