Captain
Rep
Drives: E70 5.0 & B5 S4

HRE 940RL 22x12 22x10.5 with Pirellis

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I have to trade my X5 for a truck so it is with great sorrow I also have to sell these wheels. These are my favorite wheels I've owned. They broke necks everywhere I went with them.

These were fully rebuilt last Spring and are 100% perfect. Honestly they are better than new - barrels are powdercoated gloss black. Faces are handbrushed and cleared. Lips are polished and also cleared. Very low maintenance and look amazing. In person and in photos. Zero curb rash.

These should fit the F15 and F16 X cars. Will need one set of hubcentric rings to adapt to the smaller hub on the (fronts?) of the M cars. I will provide those if the purchaser needs. These were built for an E71 X6 M so the fitment is perfect on any M or M Sport. I ran these on my E70 50i. I like a very flush fitment, so I ran 12mm spacers all around to achieve the look I wanted.

Tires are Pirelli Scorpions. 335/25 rear and 295/30 front. Great tires. One of the rears has a couple of chunks out of the sidewall. Long story there, but Tirerack wouldn't replace it. I only put 4 months on these, so maybe 5k miles on them. (Edit: The fronts have more miles on them, I'm guessing around 12k. They are still good though.) They are in great shape. I can get tread depth measurements if needed. These have E70 TPMS included. I do not know if the TPMS will work on the F bimmers.

Price is more or less firm. I will ship but buyer pays shipping. These are in winter storage currently and I won't be able to ship or deliver until after 4/15 when my work slows down. Wanted to list now to work out details with eventual buyer in the meantime. IM me for any questions, more pictures, etc.

Fronts: 22x10.5 ET 31; Barrel = 7.5" and Lip = 3"
Rears: 22x12 ET25; Barrel = 8.5" and Lip = 3.5"

Last edited by rennis; 06-14-2016 at 04:47 PM.. Reason: adding offsets and widths
Appreciate 0