View Single Post
      06-30-2015, 02:56 PM   #22
teodorjelev
Lieutenant
Bulgaria
Rep
Drives: Mercedes AMG GT 53 4-door

Garage List
New problem, I do not know if anyone met him!
It's about Carbon front spoiler at a speed of 140 km / h on the highway upper part which is glued with silicone come off and twist under the front tires, spoiler broken but his stay bolts at the rear at high speed it is too dangerous!
After a week will arrive new spoiler which will now want to mount with screws and front can not only engage with silicone front!
Tomorrow I will upload pictures of the defect that for me personally by BMW not to invent!
Given that there is great resistance on this front spoiler to be engaged only with silicon is not very professional!
Tomorrow will also write request to Germany to ask this thing for them is it good!
At high speed you could lose control of the car because the front spoiler is twisted back held an on the rear screws and stands just below the two front tires and I like to sled, the car lost control on the road!
So those of you who are a front spoiler carbon and to take measures to secure the front of the spoiler which is attached only with silicone!
Appreciate 1
JustChris17487.50