View Single Post
      11-25-2013, 01:02 PM   #323
BMWMN1971
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 xDrive35i MSport

What sucks is that I talked to several supervisors at BMW NA and all they can say is that they apologize for the situation but there is nothing they can do to solve my problem. It is between me and the dealer which does not help at all. Dealer wants my car back asap so they can sell it and make a profit (they say they have a buyer for the car today) since someone out there is willing to pay a premium to get the car now instead of waiting until March. And btw, I have to take a bus everyday until March since they won't provide me with a loaner.

I guess this dealer won't see my face anymore and if I buy a BMW again it will be from another dealer. That is how they care about customer loyalty since I got 4 BMW from the same dealer in the last 8 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikonMan View Post
Yeah that would drive me nuts as well (I have less than no patience lol) ... ughh ... sucks that you have to be frustrated by this seemingly ridiculous issue on your new ride ... my local dealer also had no clue whatsoever about the different clusters, pros/cons of each, and which packages triggers one vs. the other. Very annoying that BMW did not clarify this - there is not even a mention of this in the order guide ...
Appreciate 0