06-21-2017, 09:09 AM   #7
DC X3M40i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
I,like to hear stories like this.

The art of customer service is key when it comes to these things.

I'm sure most will agree that if they have a pleasant experience with a CA, they will have repeated business and referrals constantly
just to add....i had spoken to their internet sales person prior to speaking to CA#1 abt the pull aheads. I had a very specific build in mind for a 2017 440 Gran coupe. RWD, individual color... i told her that i knew NE dealerships were not keen in ordering RWD cars but she spoke to the sales manager and he would be happy to sign off on it providing i did not back out of the deal. I was fine with that since that is what "i wanted"

when CA#1 called me i had told him that i spoke to blah blah and blah blah and was assured that it wouldn't be a problem. He then proceeded to tell me why RWD is a bad idea... and that he has an AWD on the lot. So i asked him "is it in the color combinaton i want?" and he proceeded to tell me no.. but its a higher msrp and i can give you a good price..i think you should go in that direction... very... very pushy... he was one of those "typical" sales guys i guess.

CA#2 was the polar opposite. i told him abt my situation and he told me not to get too worked up over it... he assured me that dealing with him would not feel one sided. In the end it was a fantastic experience... and i do hope to do business with him in three years again.

but to echo the sentiments of the others in there... they are not your friends, you go with who you are more comfortable with. Its your money that we are talking about...you should spend it where you feel the most comfortable
Appreciate 1