artem123
Captain
Rep
Drives: G30

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X54TH View Post
I've tried everything as well. I think we have rubbed the finish away. I seem to think it was the sun that initially did our wheel in. The more I tried to correct it the more rubbing I did with a bunch of stuff that you named. I only have the shiny bit towards upper left side, maybe 1/3rd of the wheel. I heading to the dealership on the weekend. I'll ask if they have a leather guy that can restore it.
I think for me, it was either the previous owner or the dealership I bought it from that tried too hard to clean the steering wheel. It's quite shiny, but I will either have to live with it or buy the alcantara steering wheel. The problem is, that one REALLY cannot be cleaned. And my wife drives the X5 the most, so you know that goes: make up and lotion galore.
Many buttons in my wife's E90 are peeling. It is a good thing, at least she is trying to think about all those lotions and creams. "Look, honey, if your creams do THIS to plastic, imaging what it does to your skin?" Visibly made her think)))

Last edited by artem123; 11-13-2017 at 09:43 PM..
Appreciate 1
P111572.00