Major
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dungsorter View Post
Would purchase one in a minute if I had the extra cash. Since I retired to Florida and on a fixed income the extras are far and few. This may be my last BMW. Would have really enjoy getting into a cool car after it sits in the Florida Sun for hours.
Invest in a good ceramic windshield tint and at least some shades will do you wonders more than the remote start. Will also protect your dashboard, finishes, and leather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
That would be annoying. I use that to close my windows and sunroof before flash rain storms all the time. Lol
I don't park with my windows and sunroof open, so it's not really a problem for me. It's more a problem of me sometimes opening them by accident with the keyfob.

That said when I programmed it to enabled the mirror folding and then programmed it to disabled the mirror folding [by keyfob] it seems to disabled opening the windows by keyfob as well, so all is good.

NO way in HELL coating will do more than a remote start! LMAO. if you think that you clearly have never had a remote start. With a remote start your car is 70 degrees when you get in it no matter what month of the year it is. no coating will even come close to that no matter how much it helps.