View Single Post
      06-19-2021, 02:20 AM   #166
Almaretto
Major General
Rep
Drives: Test Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpeteritas View Post
r33_RGSport , is the google sheet you created still being maintained or expanded in any capacity. It would be great for a few folks to try to divide and conquer various sections to document as many options as possible. Example, in the sheet, the seat ventilation parameters I believe are not quite right. I think they should actually be fan speed, not temp. So the lower numbers result in lower performance. I am guessing a bit, but I could try to bite off this section and test and document. Would love to see perhaps some others do the same.

Another example, in idrive 6, the seat ventilation and heat params show up under climate settings so you can customize how the climate functions are set when you start the car, based on outside ambient temp. A very slick idea, but not available currently in idrive 6-lite. I bet it is programmable though.

Thoughts on how to perhaps bring the google sheet up to date?

Mark
I have not seen any updates in awhile. We are already in next generation hardware, so unlikely to see many more discoveries with older technology. Though, I do have edit rights to made changes if you do want to submit.
Appreciate 0