View Single Post
      03-14-2016, 03:36 PM   #6
AutoTalent
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: e92 M3 6mt | e60 M5 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastelid View Post
that is why there's an entire forum just for vendor classifieds right? or do sponsors buy the right to spam everywhere?

i would guess this forum doesnt cost an incredible amount to run, so it is really more about the profit margins than anything. which is fine, i am just not into mixing real and sponsored content.
I understand your concern and apologize if you take our post the wrong way. The reason for posting in this section is for product awareness for customers. A lot of people who are just browsing this forum and not registered members will never make it to the classified section. This is why we post in this section with no pricing or ordering info. We are not technically selling anything but of course I wouldn't be telling the truth if I said it is not some sort of marketing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryngo View Post
I wouldn't say this is a classified. It's a post by a vendor that has content. That's like saying you want IND to post their DIYs, Velos their car projects, and Dinan Engineering their ongoing project car in classifieds.

Do they all want you to buy from them - yea. But they also provide tremendous value and content to this forum.

My 10 cents.
Thanks!
Appreciate 0