05-23-2017, 01:07 PM   #5
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
I agree. The rider in my opinion is partially responsible for this. Just had a discussion about the dangers of left turning vehicles and motorcyclists with one of my riding groups. I mentioned my recent time with California Superbike School and how visual skills are worked on just as much as physical. Having been to the school for years, I am still working on something with my visual skills. The key is to develop a good wide view where you're gaining information about your surroundings from your peripheral vision.

In my opinion, that rider was just focused straight ahead and didn't see the movement of that car making multiple lane changes. While the driver of the car was clearly at fault, the rider could have done something to minimize the chances of this happening.
The dudes in the car were pretty high from smoking too much shit while they crossed the double yellow line...
I'm sure they didn't saw any line at all !
And they only stopped the car because the biker was knocking crazy on the rear window !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1