BXdriver
Four stripes vehicle commander
Norway
Rep
Drives: 21 BMW X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alegria View Post
Hey Bent and atlantiQue,

Sorry for my late reply or even absence on this forum, it's been unusually hectic for the last coupe of weeks at work BUT ... Yes !! I finally picked up my 25 sdrive On Jan 15 after 10,5 months of waiting. As a matter of fact, the car was delivered at the dealership beween XMas and New Year but still I had to wait two weeks before it was handed over by the lease company.

The car totally lives up to my expectations, though I have nog driven more than 500 KMS in 4 weeks due to current work load ( I commute to work by train ). First findings : good throttle response, very silent, luxurious. Average consumption 8,5 liters but I hope this still come down over time.

I honestly don't miss the power of the 6-cyl, givong my current driving style or traffic conditions and legal constraints in Belgium. I only slightly miss the sound of the 6-cyl as once warmed up, the 4-cyl sounds not that bad. I have standard suspension which is OK for my. Glad I took HK sound, really good !

I very much like my color combination (no time for pictures yet) : sparkling brown with canberra beige. Sparkling brown is very dark on dark days, almost black. I feel it gives a nice touch to the car, glad I picked this combination as I hesitated a lot beforehand.

Will post some more, as well as pics, later on. Need to find,some,time,to,drive the car a bit first, and waiting on some sunny weather for pics 😄.

All in all, very happy owner !

Greets, Alain
Fantastic!!
Thank you for the update, all this is good news.
(Even you load of work, I guess meaning more monies coming :-))

And you are right - the car is quiet.
I didn't really notice how good it was, before I sat in my friends (brand new) Ford Kuga a while ago. Then I noticed that our car was so much more quiet :-)

Enjoy. Pictures later, that's fine,
Bent
Appreciate 0