View Single Post
      02-11-2015, 02:31 PM   #22
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsjr70 View Post
Funny! That's why it's funny reading this forum. Matt, your not referring to me about the Audi/BMW comment right? I still have my X5, I'm trading in to go to X5M.
Also to original poster, I have no bad feelings nor did I try to reflect that. Trust me, many moons ago I converted my S4 Avant into a RS4 when they weren't available in the USA, got a rash of crap for it, but eventually everybody was my friend when they saw the finished product. I only have love for everyone.
Joe
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattBianco View Post
LOL....can't remember....was it you? Someone told the poster had traded his testicles when he got rid of the X5 (which I have always thought of as mostly a female focused car anyway). If it was you, I hope you understand why I took exception. Anytime we (potentially) offend anyone here, we lose a contributor. I can't say that I am without guilt myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsjr70 View Post
Wasn't me brother, lmao! I was the idiot that complained about losing $$$ by trading in my X5 M Sport in for the X5M. I'm such a girl
First time I'm ever trading a car in 45 years!

Joe

PS.... It's all good, plus I post whenever I can. It's usually when I'm waiting to start surgery. I love ObamaCare
I'm glad this whole topic turned around for the positive .

Also, Joe, it was not you. I know who it was, and I wasn't too happy about that comment either, lol.