View Single Post
      10-29-2014, 05:25 PM   #347
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by scnick82 View Post
Thank you for taking the time to make such an amazing video Omar! I think I'll take a crack at it myself to add somethings that weren't added when paid to have my car coded.
My pleasure, Nick . If you have any trouble or need any help with the process, feel free to PM me. I'm more than happy to assist you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattBianco View Post
One small request, if you can please change the video setting so it is not unlisted. I understand the privacy aspect, but this is too good of a gem to be discovered incidentally.
I do have a thing for privacy, which is why I left it that way. I'll be uploading the cluster removal tutorial with necessary tools in a video (this might end up showing my face if I don't get someone to record for me while I open it up) since I was asked about this, and I'm not sure how it works when people can view all my videos on my profile page - I don't advertise who I am to the general public. That's also why I chose a separate account name (HULK) for this setup. I made this mainly for you guys in the F15/F16 forums. You're more than welcome to share my video with whomever you like, though . My apologies in advance.