View Single Post
      02-04-2017, 01:17 AM   #120
Nivarox
Quadrex
Rep
Drives: W212 Mercedes=Benz E Class

Congrats on San Jose Shark's Patrick Marleau on his 500th goals ,he achieved this with the same club and among 20 players in the game which they won over by 4-1
Saint Louis Blues was out of tunes yet in blues and they relieved their coach Hitchcock off coaching duties ,he is first coach to get this treatment after this season's first All Star game . Blues just retired number 5 jersey and lifted up the poll just before the game and as they won over Maple Leafs 5-1 and one of their players had a milestone of 200 goals or scores sorry that part is murky off my head but 5 by 5 in their credit , good job guys
Montreal Canadies lost 4-1 against Washington Capitals although they scored the first opening goal but couldn't maintain their lead
Philadelphia Flyers also among winners 3-1
New York Ranger's King goalie Lomqvist played very well as they overcame against their opponent Sables , not the most exiting game ever but win is win 2-1. Just before this game, their previous game score was 6-4 at home but they were on the wrong side of the scoring tally . Lonqvist has a strange record this season , his performance at away games seem better than he does at home games as well

Update:
Pittsburh Penguins beat Columbus Blue Jackets 4-3 thanks to overtime goal by Kessel.It was a great game as I expected . Pittsburgh Penguins took the lead by 2-0 but their 2 goal advantage dropped to 1 when Blue Jackets scored a goal . Then , Pittsburgh Penguins regained 2 goal lead to 3-1 .However, Columbus Blue Jackets managed to tie the game at 3-3 .Just at the very beginning of the 3rd period they found tier goal and then we headed thru overtime .
Malkin and Sheary two important key forward players were missing in disfavor of the Penguins though .

Last edited by Nivarox; 02-04-2017 at 04:49 AM..
Appreciate 0