ORIGIN M.
Banned
Rep
Drives: ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron_jeremy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
The BMW i4 if you will is the EV of the 4er Gran Coupe (G26) This Vision Concept contains a mix of features although conceptualised here that will be interpreted on both vehicles.

The BMWi4 receiving a more technical look compared to a more organic look on the 4er.
As an example: the twin kidney grille will be more angular on the i4, its look allows radar sensors to be completely hidden from view allowing a very clean minimalistic appearance.

With the kidney grille on the G26 appearing more organic and traditional classic BMW.
Coupe available too. As well as the i4 derived from the Vision Concept Car.
It will prompt debate. And some may think it is too controversial. Finally a modern BMW today to provoke controversy.

It's a unique way of separating each model via brand and design identity.
Our first impression of this parallel strategy will be the unveiling of the Concept iX3 in Beijing next month.
I though the Electric X3 was looking close to the ICE X3?
Hopefully not, finally we can soon put to rest thost Jag and Audi shouting of a E SUV, they are selling like hot cakes in norway.

Tesla had the chance with series 3, but didn't met demand, and cound not make the production needed, they are going down fast within the next 2-3 years.
The iX3 will be just like the new X3 with different aero and obviously no exhaust.

Tesla is going anywhere, don't be silly.
Appreciate 0