View Single Post
      09-20-2018, 12:27 AM   #49
Hockey_Guy_13
Rep
Drives: 2016 F15

I just traded in my 2012 E70 that had a full Nappa package and it was amazing. I upgraded to a 2016 F15 that has every option imaginable and more loaded than my E70 and I'm struggling trying to enjoy the Dakota Leather. I didn't think I would be as bitter as I was downgrading from 4 years of Nappa Leather to the Dakota Leather, but I guess I just got used to it.

The good news is at least my 2016 has the Nappa Leather Dash and tops of the doors, thank goodness, which I thought would suffice when I made the decision to purchase it, but now that I am driving around, I am noticing all the very many items that do not have the Nappa leather.

My thought was to see if I can buy a few replacement parts in the Nappa Leather. I was looking to just get the two center console tops, and the small elbow rest tops of each door. I feel like if I can get these items in the Nappa Leather, it will mesh well with the little Nappa I already have. Has anyone ever tried this and does anyone know if it can be done at a reasonable price?
Appreciate 0